Early Assessment & Treatment in our Norwich and south Norfolk physio clinics
At Total Care Physio, Norwich and South
- Early and late appointment times are available.
- We cover Norwich and South Norfolk enabling a more local and flexible treatment.
- We pride ourselves in giving a thorough assessment, leading to an accurate diagnosis.
- We specialise in developing an individual treatment and rehabilitation plan to
reliefpain and symptoms with speed.
- Our aim is to restore your body to fully relieve your symptoms and aid recovery
Conditions we treat
- Low back pain
- Neck Pain
- Sports injury
- Dizziness (treatment offered only at our South Norfolk Clinic)
- Balance problems
- Muscle weakness and imbalance
Post operativejoint surgery
- Frozen shoulders
- Posture-related problems
- Pregnancy-related pain
- Muscle and joint problems
Physiotherapy Treatment Options
- Soft tissue massage
- Clinical Pilates
- Occupational health assessments
- Joint release
- Manual therapy
- Individual rehabilitation programmes
- Epley manoeuvre
- Balance retraining
- Vestibular rehabilitation (treatment offered only at our South Norfolk Clinic)